- Power: 1.2W
- Material: ABS+PC
- Light source: LED
- Induction angle: 120°
- Installation height: 1.8-2.2m
- Induction distance: 0-8m.
- Waterproof level: IPX5
- Lighting time: 30 seconds±3 seconds
- Working voltage of solar panel: 5.5V
- Innovative triangle design, improved appearance
- Reflective cups for precise light control clearly illuminate the way forward
- 1200mAh large capacity battery, one charge last for 24 days
- IPX5 waterproof level, no need to worry about sun and rain
- 40-LED lamp beads over 560 reflective surfaces, precise light control and large-scale lighting
3 Months Warranty
Our brand new Energy Collection Series Solar Energy Wall Lamp features a high conversion solar panel which means it charges during the day, ready for use at night time.
In addition the lamp also features PIR human Body Induction, meaning it senses when a person is present and proceeds to switch itself on. This feature is perfect for illuminating your doorways, garage, porches and so on especially when arriving home on dark winter nights. It has an 8M range sensor and will stay on for 30 seconds after the person leaves the area. The lamp features 40 high brightness LED lamp beads and 540 reflective surfaces for a wider range of illumination.
A single days worth of charging will power the lamp for 3 nights worth of use.
With an IPX5 rating the lamp is weather proof and will withstand heavy rain and showers